Tuesday, April 14, 2009

14/04/2009

Chelsea v Liverpool, what a game of football. Some unbelievable prices traded in running and I'm sure lots of people have won a lot, and lost! I said I was taking a day off today but I couldnt help myself when I saw Liverpool trading at 1.2 at half time, I had to lay it for €500. The plan was to always green up for €100 if Chelsea got it back to 2-1 and I did. Didnt see the 4-4 coming though!

Soccer: EUR95.20 Total P&L: EUR95.20

Tomorrow sees AP O'Briens first runner in England, Rockhampton, who won last time out at Leopardstown over the same distance as tomorrows race. He'd been working very well up to running there and managed to get the lads out of a hole in the last race that day after landing some big bets. AP hasnt hit top form yet and the horses are needing the run, but this fella is flying. Liberation coming back from Dubai looks to be the likely favourite but it does seem to take a while for the horses to adjust after coming back to England and it may pay to go with the Coolmore horse this time. Hes a fantastic chance tomorrow having already had a run, whereas most of main dangers at the top of the market are having their first run of the season. The post go 11/2 on the tissue and he wont be that big, hes very well fancied.

Also a note on Black Bear Island, who ran in France the weekend, he finished 3rd but it was a very eye-catching run. If you havent seen it go watch the video now, hes a very exciting horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment