Saturday, May 16, 2009

England v West Indies - 2nd Test

Was very confident of a draw here. With the weather and the pitch I put €500 on it, €300 with William Hill at 5/4 and €200 with bet365 at 11/8. I still think its going to be a draw but I'm starting to think I cant trust the West Indies to bat for more than two full days if they need too. Theyve no real reason to just play for the draw either, so I've had to lay it on Betfair at 1.46, although just for my stake back plus a little bit at the moment. If it starts raining again I'll probably feel a bit silly but if its a draw I win just under €400, which is a really nice position to be for no loss. By the way, shouting for the draw in a five day test match is no craic at all, although I'd love to see Gayle whack a 100 and then finish a draw!





No comments:

Post a Comment