Saturday, April 11, 2009

11/04/2009

Played well today and part of yesterday on a few sports. My first time trading Rugby League yesterday as there was no racing and it turned out OK. Cricket went well today in an IPL warm up game, happy to get my eye in playing small stakes and I cant wait for it to kick off properly. The soccer bet was backing United after it went 1-1, was pretty confident they would come back and then laid off when they did, the defending at times is terrible. Only thing I didnt do well today was the horses, I was absolutely shocking really and decided to call it a day after a few mistakes in a row, you get them days though. Enjoying the US Masters this weekend and a few markets settled late last night, hopefully Kenny Perry will have a good round tonight and beat Chad Campbell, Campbell is also the only player I'm red on at the top of the leader board at the moment.

Cricket: EUR17.21 | Golf: EUR25.51 | Horse Racing: -EUR96.77 | Rugby League: EUR28.23 | Soccer: EUR120.90 Total P&L: EUR95.08

No comments:

Post a Comment