Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Killarney Tuesday (Currently +20.83pts)

I've just spent the last half hour writing out why Universal Truth was a certainty and how I didnt even bother to look at any of the other races. And now hes a non runner, fantastic!

Anyway, I've already backed Francisco Goya away from the challenge as its very well fancied tonight and is better than the mark hes been given, so I'll switch to him and have 2pts on. I was having 6pts on Universal Truth. Oxxes always come on for their first run of the season so I cant say I'm too scared of Dabirana, Francisco Goya gets weight off her too and Joeys claim adds even more to that. Small worry might be the ground, if it rains from now until the race it'll be heavy and I wouldnt be as confident. Still happy enough with my pick today even if it wasnt my first choice, I've missed the boat a bit with the price for the blog though.

Francisco Goya 6-00 Killarney, 2pts win @ 11/10 with Paddy Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment