Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14/07/2009

Poor enough day, and all my fault. Messing about playing games, doing quizzes and slagging people off on facebook inbetween each race - completely no focus on the racing and the P&L shows that. Have to concentrate on Betfair at all times, but I just wasnt at the races mentally today. And after the crickets been rained off, I've decided to call it a day and settle down to watch Edward Scissorhands with the girlfriend, I used to shit myself at this movie when I was a kid!

Poor result on the daily horse too, kicking myself for not laying off when I seen how bad the ground was. Its near impossible for me to lay off something at 4/9 when I've got 11/8 about it, I've got the value so I let it ride. However, there was serious ground concerns today and I knew it before the race, I was here looking at it thinking he wont go on it. Still let the bet run though. Few people said it was a poor ride, it wasnt. No complaints.

Massive shock today with the news Sea The Stars isnt running in the King George! Uh oh wait, whats the distance? 1M4F, no surprises there then. Fantastic horse but run him again over 1M4F Mr Oxx I want to see him tested. York looks to be a walkover unless AP comes up with some plan, maybe run 7 or 8 and box him in, but then Lydia Hislop will go raaawwrr and eat him if that happens. Dangerous game this team tactics, Johnny might get boxed in himself and get a 4 day ban for not trying like. By the way, dont be surprised if Sea The Stars doesnt turn up at Leopardstown either, and if he bottles that, seriously all of Ballydoyle will be seething. I want a crack at him with Fame And Glory, even if it is on Sea The Stars terms.

Horse Racing: -EUR48.43 Total P&L: -EUR48.43

No comments:

Post a Comment