Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quel Esprit 3-20 Leopardstown

Ladbrokes completely ballsed up their book here and I reckon because its a Sunday morning they still havent noticed.

Going 1/2 still after the non runner, Quel was 1/2 before the non runner, the non runner was the second favourite. Quel now 1.4 on Betfair to lay and 1/3 with other bookies.

Ladbrokes laid me €750 at 1/2, three different bets.
Laid €500 back on Betfair at 1.4ish.

So book stands at -€250 +€175 about at 1/3 shot.

All he has to do is win now..

Still being the same price after the biggest danger was a non runner was a massive error, he should win handy enough like, I think hes one of the best novice hurdlers in Ireland but sure we'll see. Even though I think hes a certainty, its not my style to have €750 on something just because of bookie error, happy with €250 liability though rather than lay the lot off.

Fair chance it'll be the end of Ladbrokes account now too!





No comments:

Post a Comment