Sunday, May 13, 2012

Moving

Well, I thought it might be time for a change so I've spent the week working on www.GamblerFalls.com

Nothing will change from here to the website, I just fancied a change, now that I have more space I can do a few previews and that, like I used to when I started here, I'm looking forward to that and sure its just something different and new to do.

I apologise to long time readers in advance for a bit of the jargon I had to use to fill up space on the homepage at the website - sure what are you supposed to say to fill up space, at least I picked a few nice looking photos.

As I said, absolutely nothing will change from here just now I have GamblerFalls the website instead of GamblerFalls the blog, no subscriptions or any other of that nonsense.

Hopefully at least a few of you will keep reading :) All the Betfair P&L posts will be under €100 - €100,000 Challenge.

www.GamblerFalls.com

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I shall update my blogroll link for you.

    ReplyDelete