Thursday, April 2, 2009

02/04/2009

Poor enough day with calling things wrong before the off, but played brilliant in running after settling in only to go and throw it away on the darts, annoying! McCoy got me out of trouble in the last at Aintree after the Denman loss, still not sure who would have won had he not fell at the 2nd last. Very, very sad to hear about Exotic Dancer, RIP. Havent been betting on the darts well at all lately, cant seem to call it right this year, even in running I'm calling things wrong and this might be the last week as I've no confidence in what I'm doing at times in matches. For example, thought Taylors price was very short and wanted to lay, didnt because I thought he'd win in the end, but his price went out to evens in running and I could have won a fortune going green, little things like that messing with my head, looking back thinking what I could have done. I've no trust in any of the players this year to come out and do a certain average week in week out and its affecting my betting. Backed Big Bucks with the bookies and that bets below, lost the other two bets in the preview, overall lost 75.75 on the day. Very disappointed with actually getting back in front and then to go back to losing on the day.

Darts: -EUR100.07 | Horse Racing: EUR90.99 Total P&L: -EUR9.08

No comments:

Post a Comment