Saturday, April 25, 2009

25/04/2009

Half time in the match and the prices are as follows:

Man Utd - 6
Tottenham - 1.59
Draw - 4.6

I'm a United fan, but that price is insane, spurs are 2-0 up wouldnt you be laying United for your whole bank! Cant have a bet because I really hope it finishes 3-2 United and I'm going to turn off the computer after this post, such an odd market.

Anyway, today was good but I felt a bit let down by the way I traded the cricket. They have a time-out of seven and a half minutes after 10 overs in the IPL and it really, really, really doesnt help the batting side. I laid off all my red on Deccan, because I knew there might be a wicket after the break, why didnt I go all green at that time though, I dont know. Kicking myself as it all went basically terrible for Mumbai after that. I had a massive green on Mumbai, thinking it was going to be my biggest win of the IPL so far, should have just taken equal profit when they were trading at 1.35 at the time-out, ended up backing Deccan at 1.29 just to get something out of the game. It makes sense now, but its easy when the games finished.

Cricket: EUR102.98 | Snooker: EUR55.22 Total P&L: EUR158.20

No comments:

Post a Comment