Tuesday, June 9, 2009

09/06/2009

I know I said I wouldnt have a bet today but had a few spare hours while the cricket was on, a completely different approach staying away from Betfair and it worked. Had a little bet with Bet365 while Holland were in full collapse mode. And then played the innings runs on Betdaq for the second game, traded a little during the break but had my €10 green on New Zealand, Saffers were brilliant defending such a low total, looks like their the winners at the moment anyway!

Overall, a good steady day playing it safe and will continue with this idea tomorrow - with just adding the horses in running from Betfair. The cricket games arent too important but the bookies might come up with something I suppose, no need to bet if they dont. Happy with the slow and steady approach for the next while.



No comments:

Post a Comment