Sunday, June 28, 2009

28/06/2009

Just waiting for The Windies v India game to finish to post, backed The Windies. Fantastic day on The Curragh with Fame And Glory winning the Derby, couldnt have been any better. Got €100 off Paddy power from the daily horse from backing him too, no sign of evens on course though.

Cricket: EUR88.06 Total P&L: EUR88.06

Been a really good week on Betfair and apart from the golf mishap it would have been a perfect week. I've been a lot more relaxed this week and I really think its worked to be honest, took as little risks as possible and its all added up, take out the golf and I'd have made €430, which I'd happily accept every week. The daily Irish horse is going well and I'm enjoying doing that, I also think the more happy, relaxed and confident I am betting on cricket, the better I am on it. I suppose its like everything else in life really, have a clear head and do less silly things, obviously I done a few things wrong but this week anyway I've gotten away with them, whether it be luck or limiting losses. Will give the tennis a little more time next week seen as how theres not much else on, get my college results at 2-00 tomorrow, wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment