Sunday, July 26, 2009

26/07/2009

Fantastic day, just brilliant. Great to see Alfred Nobel do the business, although Johnny did leave it a bit late! He likes to scare us I think, the horse is much better than the bare form of today, anyone that bangs on about team tactics (Lydia Hislop!) only has to look at Joey riding out head down to the line. Johnny had to shout over to him because Joey thought he had won, and before anyone says he was shouting "slow down" he wasnt, he was shouting "WHOS THE DADDY!"

But it really was a fantastic day. The GAA went well too, Dublin hurlers got beat, dont really rate them so got money off that. While Galway bottled it completely against Waterford, I had laid Galway at 1.3 when I got home at half time, they were matched at a low of 1.06 for €1,700 too, dont usually get those kind of gubbings on GAA.

Gaelic Games: EUR181.95 Total P&L: EUR181.95

Been a great couple of days now in a row and up over the €15,000 mark! I was at €13,500 after last Monday night, delighted. I can stop moaning about being stuck between €12,000 and €14,000 now! Its been pretty much a perfect few days and hopefully it will continue into next week, myself and Emma are heading over to Goodwood for a few days so it should be a quiet week as regards the challenge, but I'm sure I'll find a few minutes to post at some stage, I'll have the laptop with me and I want to keep in touch with whats going on in Galway. I see DK is up to his old tricks already tomorrow! Anyway the weeks screen shot..

No comments:

Post a Comment