Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Its My Week Off..

And this is my P&L..












I promise to never moan about not being able to bet while in college again. Cricket was rained off today, much to my disappointment, I only got sky connected in the bedroom for the winter early morning cricket yesterday! The Saffers had a game yesterday too, started at 1.03, by the time the first innings was over and time for me to bet, there were no prices on offer. Anyway, no point betting if theres nothing good to bet on, I'm twitching to have one on something but sure no good will come of it.

Delighted to hear Rip and Fame are being kept in training yesterday morning, really think Fame might take over from Yeats in a few years time or so, hes an absolute certainty for the Irish Leger anyway, while Johnny said Rip didnt truly stay 1M2F the other day and reckons he should be kept to a mile, its pretty hard because theres so many big races over 1M2F but I wont back him again unless the race is over 1M. Also gutted Carbs got 30 "racing days" suspension, basically in effect two months, seriously very harsh in my view. Massive shame he misses Leopardstown at Christmas, it wont be the same without him.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I was wondering if we could exchange links?

    http://sportsdaft.wordpress.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete