Monday, January 25, 2010

Someones Taking The Piss..

Sky Sports 1 - Football.
Sky Sports 2 - Golf.
Sky Sports 3 - NFL.
Eurosport - Football.
BBC - Snooker.

Football and golf I've packed in, I dont know much about NFL and snooker was a disaster the last time! Any fear of a spot of cricket? Yep, tonight at 3-15AM.. bollocks.

No cricket Irish hours until late February on Sky. However, I do have a plan for the Australian games, I'm setting the alarm for 9 bells each morning (early for me!) and go from there. Hopefully the market/game isnt finished but sure I've tried the hours and discovered how painful they are on the body. I tried this tactic Sunday but Pakistan were 7 down by the time I was up and no prices on offer. I'm still not getting up at 3 o'clock in the morning though.

Australia v Pakistan the 26th, 29th and 31st. And then Australia v West Indies in February on the 7th, 9th, 12th, 14th and 19th. All start at 3.15AM, thats no craic, but theres very little else on. Its times like this the discipline is tested no end, I want a bet, I want to be involved but you know if I get involved on something I dont know thats no good either.

The cats back to nigh on full health anyway and should be allowed back into the wildness of the outdoors tomorrow or the next day, so I'll get the house back to normal, the last five days I've gambled have all ended with a loss, however big or small each day was the total has amounted to just over €620. Thats €125 a day on average. Thats awful. In a row like, days off in between but anyway. People go out and work for that each day, I stay at home and lose it, wonderful. All I want you know is a little simple win 20 quid day without uprooting trees to get things back on track. Then look at the TV for whats on and think bugger, confidence is a bit low too so I want a sport I think I'm good at.

Anyway.. I have found a song about getting back up when knocked down. Ronnie O'Sullivans walk on tune, love a song with a birra gambling in it somewhere. I think its a good'un.

My favourite lyrics ever possibly..
Like Ali in the jungle,
Like Nelson in jail,
Like Simpson on the mountain,
With odds like that, they were bound to fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment