Monday, April 26, 2010

Wakey Wakey William..

Free €40, makes life fairly easy, what else would you be doing on a Monday afternoon.

Havent decided yet whos more stupid, William Hill laying 5/2 when they could lay lower on the exchanges if they really wanted to (I dont understand bookmaking like that but anyway, to get business maybe?) or the punters who want to back 3.1 on Betfair when they can get 3.5 without commission elsewhere, ever heard of oddschecker!

Totaled up the marks for my exam this morning in my head and came to the grand sum of 36, bugger, touch and go whether I pass, reckon its around a 11/8 shot. Marketing and Management are around 1/3 a pass, computers 1/1000, business finance 4/5 and information systems 33/1 (and you wouldnt even get a trade on that one!), if only someone would lay me now I'd probably study more, it matters more when theres money on it..


No comments:

Post a Comment