Thursday, May 20, 2010

20/05/2010

Still an absolute shiteheap of a wicket tonight and the market was in meltdown most of the game. Windies went 1.3s, then Saffers went 1.3s, then Windies went 1.2s, then Saffers went into the 1.1s, then another flip, then Saffers won off the last ball. One of those games everyone says "if youre not green here you shouldnt be on Betfair," and nonsense like that. Reverting to type - traded it like a mug while on the bowling side, its definitely my achilles heel in cricket, but Gruss has made it much better with the level profit button so I always know where I am, before I'd be sitting here thinking "ah bollocks" when something goes awry but now I see just say I can go €5 awe-red, and I click and start again, instead of maybe leaving it for longer and then things get worse. Delighted with minus €18 because it was €75 awe-red at a point. Like you know, maybe these are the games I was losing €100+ on before Gruss.

Meow won to get me back my €18 is that was alright, she was real impressive too, happy to finish level. Well actually not level, lost €85.96 on Betfair and only got €85.71 off PP below, so lost 25c.. SEETHING.

Cricket: -€18.83 | Horse Racing: -€67.13 Total P&L: -€85.96

Another really hot day on The Curragh, say the ground has quickened up, gonna be a cracker of a weekend though if it stays like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment