Tuesday, August 3, 2010

03/08/2010

Theyre really going overboard now arent they..



Few dodgy moments on the Pro40 tonight, was pretty big Sussex all evening but kept getting knocked back to go awe-red and then start again, didnt *want* to lay off near the end at 1.3 but *had* to because they were making a complete horlicks of not bottling it, how in jaysus name to do let 40/36 become 38/30 without losing a wicket, when youve 6 wickets in hand too FFS! The market hit 1.7+ after though so it was a pretty wise decision in terms of me bottling it later on you know.

Manchester United are in town tomorrow in the brand new Aviva stadium, I think tickets are still available, the father on the phone (hes more excited than me) tells me Fergie said hes putting out a pretty strong team so it should be cool to see them. My mate paid something like €1,000 to fly over and see them last year, I'm getting the train for 20mins to see them for €45, ya cant eat value..

Cricket: €50.30 Total P&L: €50.30



No comments:

Post a Comment