Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gutted, Gutted, Gutted

So sick after that tie, they let 11/12 become 8/6 and only get 7. So gutted, here two hours on a Saturday night for nothing you know, AND why does it ALWAYS only happen when I'm green? Never when I'm red, never.

Other than that, it was a pretty good day, the second semi was hard enough with the D/L and all the rain but exciting to watch all the same. That finals just ruined the day though.

I tried small stakes in a few football markets, I'm a pretty average football trader at the best of times but I wanna learn, or at least try to learn because it appeals over the winter with so many opportunities.

Cricket: €61.73 | Horse Racing: €45.98 | Soccer: €5.67 Total P&L: €113.38

Not gonna lie, that tie hurt, Saturday night like, to be healthy-ish green too, head in hands man needed..





No comments:

Post a Comment