Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Going Deep..

..Again, must be something in the water this week..

I'm still just under 20k from the chip leader though.














-----

Still 2nd, down to 12, chip leader just won a 60k pot so hes got around 50k advantage.. just wanna sneak into the top 3/4 though at the moment. They all seem to be betting way more than me.


















-----

Down to the final table, guess whos first! Long, long, long way to go though..


















-----

2nd of 5, all I want is top three though. Leader has 100k+ more than me, but 4th and 5th are short stacked. Talk about nerves, Betfair is fooking easy to be calm compared to this..!


















-----

TOP TWO BOOOOOOOOOMM! 400k v 100k though, looks likes I'm 2nd.


















-----

12-30AM. Finally over, 2nd, small bit gutted not to get first in the end (what am I like!), got it to 300k v 200k and then busted with 9966 v ATT8, nothing hit on the flop/turn/river so he wins with tens, what an odd way to lose really (PLO you'd expect something bar just a pair). He kept trying to go awe-in preflop nearly every hand, it was a bugger.

What an amazing feeling though, bloody hell its nerve racking too! I had Ems watching on the couch beside me for the final table that was the worse thing ever for nerves. Like I said, Betfair is easy compared to that for being calm..!

Amazing though, I just searched the blog, I remember posting on the 3rd of March this year I went awe-in in a ring game without even knowing rules of PLO. Been playing/practicing since then though.

Ah, this is epic! Must be something in the water though clearly because my best position before this was 13th which was just on Monday a few posts below. Best get myself to WSOP before the weekend.. (wouldnt go that far).

I'm rabbiting on, I wont be able to sleep now anyway. I think if I move up to 40k GTD its 6k for first and 3.5k/2.5k-ish for 2nd/3rd, but sure this will probably never be topped. Amazing.

PS. Didnt have a bet on Betfair today, well actually did Inser v Mahut but its something like 50-50 in the last set going into tomorrow, I got fed up it went on that long FFS. Dont have a P&L until tomorrow with it anyway, or whenever they finish because it could go on and on and on for days the way they were playing.

1 comment:

  1. well done mate!!! had a feeling, been checking in through the night well done again i landed one of these a year ago awesome feelin!!!

    ReplyDelete